Escape to a stunning holiday home perched atop a hill on the Mornington Peninsula with spectacular panoramic views of the bay and beyond. This beautifully landscaped four-bedroom property boasts an enormous balcony, a private backyard, and a single-depth solar heated pool surrounded by sun lounges. With Arthurs Seat State Park, Two Bays walking track, and the Bay Views golf course just a short walk away, this holiday home offers the perfect blend of calm, comfort, and natural surroundings to explore.
- Single-depth solar heated pool surrounded by sun lounges and offering spectacular views
- Enormous balcony with dining seating for ten people, lounge seats, and a large retractable awning
- Private backyard with a huge deck, dining seating, strip heaters, conventional gas BBQ, and outdoor kitchen equipped with a large hot plate cooktop and sink
- Undercover parking for two cars, and additional parking for three cars in the driveway
- Open-plan living area with natural light, comfortable leather couch, large flat-screen TV with Chromecast, reverse-cycle air conditioning, and a dining table that seats eight people (extendable for ten)
- Generous entertainer's kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher, ice maker, and Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Ducted heating
- Laundry with washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board, and provides access to the private backyard
- Main bathroom with a shower, basin, and toilet
- All bedrooms with great natural light and reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Master bedroom with a king bed, views of the blue bay, walk-through robe, and en-suite with shower, basin, and toilet
- Second bedroom with two single beds, and the third bedroom with a queen bed and spectacular views
- Separate entrance at the front of the house leads to a completely self-contained apartment with a lounge area, kitchenette with bar, convection microwave, TV, and coffee pod machine. This downstairs retreat also features a queen bed, king single, and single bed, as well as its own bathroom with a shower, toilet, and basin
Please note that our holiday home complies with strict guidelines set by the Mornington Shire. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings that we feel aren't suitable.
Book with confidence and enjoy a memorable holiday experience with family and friends.
The Pool is Solar Heated and although this is effective in the warmer months of November to March there is no real heating effect from approximately April to October as it relies upon the longer and warmer days for the solar system to effectively heat.
No Schoolies or Party style bookings. If you book and disregard the above then we reserve the right to cancel the booking, or ask you to vacate the premises immediately, with full loss of your payment.
Mornington Shire Registration ID: STRA0220/20