Local Shire Laws
We are required by the Mornington Peninsula Shire to make you aware that they have in place Regulations that cover Holiday Homes and the guests that occupy them. Fines apply to any breaching of these Regulations.
The Shires “Code Of Conduct” requires guests to:
- Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is NOT acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council.
- No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans and campervans.
- Do not use outdoor areas, including decks and veranda’s for activity between 11.00 pm and 7.00 am.
- Place all waste into bins provided prior to leaving.
- Park all cars within the rented property.
Please be mindful, while enjoying your stay, that surrounding neighbours live in this community and are entitled to peace and amenity in their residential area, thank you.
A serious breach of the “Code of Conduct” may result in security attending the premises, the termination of your rental agreement and the requirement for you to immediately vacate the property.
Further information can be found at www.mornpen.vic.gov.au/shortstay
Go Coastals fantastic staff are locals that have a wealth of knowledge about the Accommodation available in the area as well as the many Activities and Destinations that you may want to experience while you enjoy your stay in this magnificent Coastal Region.
If you would like to be kept aware about promotions & specials, subscribe to our newsletter. We won’t spam you.