Our diverse portfolio of holiday homes offers coastal getaways for groups and budgets large and small with all sorts of amenities, location perks and aesthetics from charming and quaint to modern and luxurious. Looking for some beachside luxury? Check out 5 of our top luxury homes on the Mornington Peninsula.
A charming and spacious holiday home just a few steps away from private access to a beautiful sandy beach!
Where: Mount Martha
Car spaces: 6
Price per night: ~$937
- Large deck with outdoor seating and a barbecue for enjoying alfresco meals
- Stunning ocean views from various vantage points in the house
- Modern amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, and entertainment options
- A pet-friendly policy, allowing your furry friends to join in on the vacation
- Air conditioning and heating for year-round comfort
- A fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Laundry facilities, including a washer and dryer
- Arthurs Seat Cable Ride
- Hickinbotham Winery
- Dromana Drive-in Cinema
- Heronswood Gardens and Nursery
Nyland Beach House is the perfect destination for those seeking a coastal retreat with easy access to both natural beauty and local attractions on the Mornington Peninsula.
Kingfisher Retreat is a tranquil holiday home akin to a meditation retreat space! The lofty ceilings, garden pond and lush gardens make a delightfully private relaxing escape.
Car spaces: 3
Price per night: ~$429
- Secluded and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a nature-inspired escape.
- A spacious and well-designed property suitable for families or small groups.
- Large outdoor deck with picturesque views, ideal for relaxation and outdoor dining
- Mature hedges and tall stone fencing for privacy and an elegant environment
- Games/billiard rooms
- Stocked with Zero Co sustainable products
- Fireplace with wood & kindling provided on arrival
- Games room with pool table
- Stunning timber pergola
- Rosebud plaza shopping centre
- Plenty of Op Shops
- Truemans rd oval
- Vern Wright Reserve fenced dog park
Honestly, you won’t want to leave this place! But it is a short drive from Flinders area bush walks and walking distance to the bay.
Soak up the ambience of a quaint and quiet tree-lined street in McCrae from this luxury holiday home.
Car spaces: 4
Price per night: ~$776
- Spacious deck area
- Lush garden and golden elm tree
- Two electric bicycles for use!
- Bocce, table tennis and plenty of board games
- Large solar-heated pool
- Herb garden
- Smart TV
- Elevator or stairs to second level
- Upper deck with 150 degree views of the sparkling waters of Port Philip Bay
- Rowing machine, yoga mat & blocks and other exercise equipment
- Luxury linen
- Canoe and paddle board provided
- The bay (for paddle boarding or canoeing!)
- Arthurs Seat State Park
This McCrae home truly is majestic all year round. Whether you’re looking to curl up by the fireplace, jump in the pool, try water activities at the bay or simply admire it from your balcony, you won’t run out of things to do or ways to relax.
Step into a harmonious blend of harmonious natural beauty and refined living in your seaside sanctuary.
Where: St Andrews
Car spaces: 4
Price per night: ~$799
- Gas-log fireplace
- Two living spaces
- High-end kitchenware and appliances
- Butler’s pantry
- Breakfast bar
- Large dining table next to sliding doors for fresh seaside air as you dine
- Swimming pool
- Meticulously maintained gardens that extend into natural dunes and breathtaking views
- Al fresco kitchenette
- Covered patio
- Outdoor fire-pit
- Detached games house with a billiards table, table tennis, and bar
- St Andrews beach with plenty of rock pools and great views
- Our favourite chips and gravy at Dundas st milkbar
- Golf courses
- A short drive from Rye mainstreet for your essentials
Whether you’re looking to relax, explore or be entertained, this St Andrews home is the perfect sanctuary for families, couples or friend groups.