Seashells Stays is an ideal family holiday home set in a large house block in Rye with lots of space for the kids and dog to play in the secure garden. Nice and quiet, nestled in a court and with all the creature comforts of home.
- Open plan living with plenty of natural light, reverse-cycle air conditioning, and ceiling fans.
- Cozy up by the wood burning fireplace and enjoy a movie on the large TV in the lounge room.
- The dining space seats 8 people beside a huge fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bench and stools.
- All the bedrooms are at the rear of the house with big windows, garden views and comfy Queen sized beds.
- Master bedroom with full ensuite; Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet.
- Laundry with washer and dryer.
Free WiFi and all linen, bedding and towels provided.
- Dining table for 8 with large sun umbrella, set on a patio that is open to the seaside sky but sheltered on all sides by a high fence and secure gate.
- A huge garden with several zones including BBQ patio and seating, a relaxing garden area out the back, and the sheltered alfresco area.
- A carport that easily fits 3 cars as well as a driveway that can fit another 2 cars.
The Bay Beach is less than a 20 minute walk away, and The Ocean and walking tracks are only a 25 minute walk.
Blairgowrie Village, with all your fresh produce and grocery needs as well as cafes and boutique shops, is only 4 minutes drive along the beautiful coast line.
6 minutes in the opposite direction brings you to the bustle of Rye Foreshore with restaurants, cafes, supermarket, clothing stores, ice-creameries and much more!
This property is Pet Friendly and if bringing a pet there will be a one-off charge of $55.
No Schoolies or Party style bookings. If you book and disregard the above then we reserve the right to cancel the booking, or ask you to vacate the premises immediately, with full loss of your payment.